Acerca de la posición
We are currently looking for a CISCO Freelance MPLS Specialist with at least 5-10 years of work experience in technical consulting, design, deployment and troubleshooting. The work will be done as a freelance and based in Morocco.
What will your day-to-day work be like?
· Drives technology design, implementation, execution and/or optimization for customer projects/accounts.
· Works with customers to plan, design, configure and/or diagnose Cisco's suite of products, services and solutions to accelerate customer outcomes.
· Assists customers with integration and implementation of tools, systems and service assurance.
· Supports presale activities and translate business requirements into solution design.
· Builds customer simulations in test labs to resolve/validate complex problems and compatibility issues.
· Creates and delivers customer collateral, portals, documentation and knowledge transfer.
· Aligns technical deliverables to customer business outcomes.
· Drives customer technology transitions, influencing solution architectures and services.
· Complies with and supports company policies and processes and utilizes relevant tools to effectively execute the role and support Professional Services' strategies and goals
· Certification: CCIP, CCNP, CCDP
· Experience in generating RFP, RFI, RFQs documents.
· Ability to generate HLD, LLD, BoQ, NIP and other technical documents for project life cycle.
· Well versed with different vendor equipments and technologies.
· Ability to judge and recommend pros and cons and cost effectiveness of the solution provided.
· Ability to perform duties and responsibilities even when under pressure.
· Knowledge of industry standard processes ITIL.
· Should have extensive experience in designing and implementing big LAN/WAN, MPLS, Network Security and QoS.
· Extensive experience in INTER-AS and CSC.
· Well acquainted with advance routing and switching protocol design and implementation.
· Data Center services design and implementation skills.
· Strong MPLS Experience including MPLS L2/L3 VPN, TE, VPLS AToM etc.
· High level of english is important.
Our Value Proposition to You:
· Freelance contract.
· Join a company with international projection.
· Work with recognized clients.
Acerca de la compañía LCC
LCC, part of TechMahindra, has more than 1500 employees in the EMEA region and is an independent service provider to the telecommunications industry. LCC specializes in planning, design, engineering, installation, optimization and maintenance of wireless and wired systems.
We are looking for candidates with the ambition to consolidate their technical knowledge and the desire to continue to grow professionally in the telecommunications industry.
We believe that talented and self-determined people are capable of creating amazing things.
Are you the candidate we need? Sign up!