Acerca de la posición
We are currently looking for a RNO Engineer with more than 8 years of experience as radio network optimization, NR and multicenter and multi-layer (2G, 3G, 4G & 5G). The work will be on remote from Spain or Germany.
What will your day-to-day work be like?
1. Take end to end responsibility of assigned sites to check KPIs, perform optimization and get acceptance.
2. Responsible for modernization related activities which includes main parameters audit, main KPI check, main functionality check using OSS KPIs, cross-connection check using OSS-KPI, alarm check, MR data check, neighbor relations configuration check, anchoring configuration relations check
4. Initial tuning service delivery, network performance related issue handling and to make a proper technical solution to ensure that the KPIs can reach at target. Preparation of cluster acceptance report. Analyze deeply the KPIs such as accessibility, retainability, Data throughput etc
5. Responsible for KPI monitoring, worst cell analysis, troubleshooting, recommendations preparation.
6. To be able to identify and resolve complicated technical problems with RAN and provide solutions.
7. To co – ordinate with deployment, and wireless teams for issue resolution. To support and guide other team members.
8. Make scripts and execute the implementation in required systems.
9. Fully and carefully follow Data Protection and Cyber Security regulations.
10. Be a team player and open to accept challenges.
Team player and Flexible in working hours.
Well experienced in swap/modernization projects.
Good communication skills.
U2020, PRS/MAOS, CME , FMA, OMSTAR , Genex Cloud.
Excellent verbal and written English language skills is a must
German language is a plus, not must.
Acerca de la compañía LCC