Acerca de la posición
We are currently looking for a System Integration Engineer with experience as system integrator on the NGIN platform focused on the telecommunications operator sector. The work will be based in Madrid with 100% presence in the office.
What will your day-to-day work be like?
1. Based on specification documents, be able to create an acceptance tests document to be passed and certificate the software released by HQ is running properly.
2. Using Huawei tools, be able to pass such ATP document.
3. Communicate with China HQ and customer in order to clarify and solve the issues found, bugs or configuration issues.
4. Be proactive and learn about the NGIN platform in order to be autonomous and solve environment issues that can block the testing phases.
- Linux Operative Systems: Be able to troubleshoot the issues related to services execution analyzing different files and data into Linux servers.
- Oracle Databases: Be able to manage and use a database based on Oracle.
- TCP/IP networks: Be able to understand and troubleshoot issues in TCP/IP networks (switching, routing…).
- SS7 signaling protocols (INAP, TCAP, CAMEL, CS1+…): Knowing some of the protocols inside SS7 standard is a must.
- SIP signaling protocol: Understanding SIP messages flow and headers of the different SIP messages and scenarios.
- SIPP simulator: Be able to simulate SIP scenarios using SIPP simulator or similar.
- Python/Bash/Shell scripting: Scripts programming using Python or another language used in Linux will be well valued.
- High level of English
Acerca de la compañía LCC